MacGregor Bodø is hiring! Vacant positions as Manager Purchasing and Purchaser
Join us to solve future challenges within offshore renewable energy
Arbeidsgiver: MacGregor Norway AS
Stillingstittel: Manager Purchasing / Purchaser
MacGregor is a leader in sustainable maritime cargo and load handling with a strong portfolio of products, services and solutions, all designed to perform with the sea.
Shipbuilders, shipowners and operators are able to optimise the lifetime profitability, safety, reliability and environmental sustainability of their operations by working in close cooperation with MacGregor. www.macgregor.com
MacGregor is part of Cargotec. Cargotec's (Nasdaq Helsinki: CGCBV) sales in 2020 totalled approximately EUR 3.3 billion and it employs around 11,500 people worldwide. www.cargotec.com
MacGregor is a world class supplier of equipment for load handling, mooring and loading/offloading solutions. As we are now facing an increasing interest for our Fishery and Research product portfolio, as well as building a leading position as a provider of offshore renewables solutions, we are looking for a Manager Purchasing and a Purchaser to join MacGregor’s Offshore Solutions Division (OSD).
Purchasing Manager is responsible for purchasing and delivering components and services for site production and provides cost input to the Sales department. Purchasing Manager represents Sourcing and Supply Chain in the Business Line Management team.This position reports to Sr. Manager Purchasing. The location of this position can be Bodø, Averøy or Kristiansand, Norway.
Purchaser is responsible for purchasing and delivering components for site production and to coordinate purchasing related activities for the project manager in assigned Projects.This position reports to Manager Purchasing, and will be a part of the global Sourcing and Supply Chain in the dedicated Business Line.
What you’ll need to succeed as the Purchasing Manager:
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably within Supply Chain, Sourcing, Procurement, and/or Engineering
- 5 years’ experience at similar managerial position with documented results
- Experience in working in a multicultural environment
- Financial understanding and experience
- Good understanding in commercial / trade legislations
- Good knowledge of MacGregor Fishery & Research products is a strong advantage
- Good communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to continuous improvement
- Good team player, who motivates and inspires others
- Flexible and open minded
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
What you’ll need to succeed as the Purchaser:
- Bachelor‘s Degree in relevant field / Adequate education at Bachelor level
- Preferred degree in Business Administration, Procurement, Logistics Management or Science
- Technical/Commercial background with documented results in similar positions may compensate for formal education
- At least 3 years (Sr. 5 years) of purchasing experience
- Good communication and negotiations skills with a pleasant and polite attitude
- Tidiness and ability to “Multitask”
- Fluent English, oral and written
- Mature personality and ability to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Flexibility in regards to travelling to other OSD/ MacGregor locations is a requirement.
You will be part of:
By joining MacGregor, you will be able to work closely with leading industry professionals, developing and implementing new concepts that set the standards in the maritime transportation and offshore industries. We offer our employees the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization leveraged upon our shared values of Integrity, Quality and Safety. With us you will be part of a collaborative working culture with challenges and opportunities to further develop yourself professionally.
Interested to join?
For further information please contact Annette Olsen, Sr. Manager Purchasing on email: [email protected]
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your CV by 20.09.2021.
For the position as Purchasing manager, apply here
For the position as Purchaser, apply here